This set of instructions is for Emberpulse users who need to re-connect their Emberpulse to their Fuse Box Meter.
- Go to the Saturn South Fuse Box meter that is located in your fuse box, press and hold down the indicator button for approximately 10+ seconds until the indicator button starts flashing (Note: The indicator button will be solid green while the button is held down).
- The indicator button should now be blinking red and green at a fast rate.
- Login to your Emberpulse account
- Once in your account, open the 'Connected Devices' page
- Select the button 'Add Device....'
- After selecting 'Add Device....', a timer will appear counting down from three minutes. This timer indicates the period that the pairing window on the Emberpulse will remain open.
- While the timer is counting down, return to your Fuse Box meter, press and hold the indicator button down for approximately 5 seconds until the indicator button starts flashing green.
- Let go of the indicator button:
- If the indicator button goes back to blinking red and green rapidly and the timer is still counting down, you will need to try Step 7 again.
- If the indicator button goes back to blinking red and green rapidly and the timer has stopped counting down, you will need to go back to complete Steps 5-7 again.
- If the indicator button is not blinking red and green rapidly and the time has stopped counting down, proceed to Step 9.
- Click on the Fuse Box Meter option to open up your Fuse Box Meter configuration screen, which should be similar to the image below:
- Click 'Save'
- The Fuse Box Meter screen should now show a signal strength indicated by a number instead of the word disconnected.
- This shows that your Emberpulse is now connected to your electricity meter.
Trouble Shooting & Support
If you still have problems connecting after using the above procedure, please contact Emberpulse Support.