To remove an added device from your account, refer to the instructions below:
- From the main toolbar click on the 'Connected Devices' option.
- On the page that opens, click on the 'DEVICES' tab.
- Click on the device that you want to remove from your Emberpulse account.
- On the device controller page, click on the wrench icon and from the options that pop-up, click on 'Remove'.
- On the pop-up that appears, enter your Emberpulse login password and click the 'Continue' button. The device will be removed from your Emberpulse account and will no longer appear under the 'Devices' tab when you select 'Connected Devices'.
- Now perform a hardware factory reset on the device itself, so that it can be joined to another Emberpulse home automation network. Refer to the instructions for the individual device type for information on how to perform the factory reset.